2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
On this Earth? Not really interested.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and give me line 17.
"She /told Mrs Bicente, God rest her, that the Lord was /reserving a special burning seat in hell for her because she /gave the kids an outline of Mr Darwin's beliefs on /evolution."
The line started at "told" and ended with "was", but I thought I'd give ya'll the entire sentence. The book is Carrie
by Stephen King. (By the way, the punctuation that is normally used after Mrs. and Mr. were absent in the book, so I typed them that way in the quote.)
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
" from my best friend when I decided to dump my problems on her.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Depends. Is it winter or summer?
7) What's your strangest talent?
Um... I don't know? I have several talents, but how do you define strangest?
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls can finish their own damn sentences. Boys can finish their own damn sentences too.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yeah... Awkwardly, from my ex. It was very pretty and all, but it was after we broke up.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Probably the day before yesterday.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
I'm Christian. I believe in God. I believe in Jesus. But screw the Bible. Do you know how many people have killed and died over what the Bible says? How many people are discriminated against and persecuted because of what it says? Not to mention, the Bible wasn't written by God, it was written by a bunch of old white men.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking my dog.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Depends on what the event is. If it's with a bunch of strangers, behind the camera. Friends and family, I'd rather be with them.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Right now, Nightwish.
17) What was the last lie you told?
"I'm reading these essay examples and guidelines." Me to my mom about ten minutes ago.
(Basically saying I was doing my homework and working on essays.)
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
My URL is my pen name. Nox Satu Keir.
Nox is Latin for Night. Satu is Scandinavian for Fairytale. Keir is Irish for Black.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: I'm lazy and procrastinate on everything. I'm unmotivated.
Strength: I'm a f*cking genius.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Misha Collins (plays the angel Castiel in Supernatural)
Shut up. I don't care how old he is.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
BLASTING METAL MUSIC... in my ears at least.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Stuff on my ceiling? I like to hang stuff there... So far I have two kites (one dragon, one butterfly), two large paper lanterns, then seven mini paper laterns surrounding the two large ones, then three fake bats over my desk (and about two dozen small ones that I have yet to hang).
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
I don't like either. I prefer to type my conversations.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Somewhat? Maybe? Not much. :/
I feel like my lack of motivation to do anything restricts me in becoming who I really want to be.
Sure, I've achieved a lot, but it sadly doesn't mean much to me...
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate: Radio Commercials/Shows. Shut up. I want music. That's why I no longer listen to the radio (and haven't in YEARS)
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
People are so used to social norms and functional norms, one of my big "what if" questions would be what if some norms were taken away.
WHAT IF the stop light turned blue with purple polka dots rather than the normal colors? What would you do?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts? Duh. Supernatural. Aliens? Duh. Doctor Who.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: Large stack of colorful sticky notes... I have a feeling they're preparing an invasion...
Left: Cordless phone, Zune with ear buds wrapped around it, and my "Classroom Assessment" textbook for my CI5306 class at school.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
My cocoa butter lotion.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
My brother's bathroom. It's disgusting.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
Coasts? Gross? There are so many insects and bugs and they're all huge near the water. Nuh-uh. I stay in Texas (and away from the Gulf).
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
How the hell should I know?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
Anything that can make a person feel.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
That perfect temperature with clear skies... and of course I'm inside on my laptop...
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes, I drive. And YES!! D: I JUST TOTALED MY CHEVY!! D: I LOVED THAT CAR AND NOW IT'S GONE!!!
41) What was the last book you read?
by Kelly Creagh. Sadly, I haven't had much time to read books. :/
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Yes, yes I do.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
RISE OF THE GUARDIANS
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I scrapped the shit outta my knee and couldn't kneel for over a month. (Big dark scar now too.)
I really don't hurt myself much...
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
All the time. I used to do that in second grade every recess time. I could catch like 20 butterflies out there...
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Right now, SUPERNATURAL
48) What's your sexual orientation?
I already told you bi.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
I don't think so...
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Grudge against them? No. Think less of them? Forever.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
Both. I set a certain amount aside in a bank account and pretend I can't ever touch it ever again, then I spend whatever I didn't put away...
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
In my stage in life, lust. I don't want to settle down and have kids anytime soon, so I don't want to fall in love.
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
At Texas State University.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes. Thin black socks
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
At Texas State University.
65) Spit or swallow?
Spit. Let's pretend we're talking about toothpaste foam after you've brushed your teeth.
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Watching Rise of the Guardians again with my mom and dad.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Yes. I would be my best friend because I am awesome.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
F*ck my boss! I'm getting a new puppy!
72) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) I'd tell my immediate family (and my two best friends), but nobody else until the last three days or so (or until I'd have to be hospitalized).
b) I'm going to spend a week at Universal Studios, eat whatever I want, through a big party, and hopefully meet all my favorite actors/actresses.
c) F*ck yes. Who isn't?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
You can't have love without trust.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Dragula by Rob Zombie.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
#### Oh darn. Look at that. They didn't show up...
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
RESPECT, trust, and admiration
77) How can I win your heart?
Well, first I'd have to put it up as a prize for you to win it. Otherwise, go f*ck yourself.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
DUH!! What is creativity without a little insanity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Not to run away with my (now ex) bf from high school. Oh... and to dump him.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
I have big feet (but I'm tall too), so 9 1/2
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
"I'll be back."
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
"SHUT THE F*CK UP."
What is with this lovey dovey crap?
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
One of the Untitled Tracks on the Thirty Seconds to Mars album.
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
It's a blue fish staring a bubble all floating in the sky amongst clouds.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
I don't hate like that. I don't know anyone who should have to die. Only if there were some horrible murderer or terrorist would I ever use that button. And then it'd be to serve justice or protect people.
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
I don't know. I'm not afraid to tell the truth on anything.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Go get some toilet paper and wrap myself up as one of them. I shall become their supreme ruler and they shall do my bidding. We're going to take over the world.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
TELEKINESIS!! All the way!
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Why relive when you can move on and make better memories?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Currently in jail? I don't know, possibly one or two. Have been in jail? Quite a few more... O_O
I promise you, some of my cousins are in the Mexican Mafia or something...
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Not that I remember.
98) Ever been on a plane?
Yep. More than once or twice too.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Quit being racist, sexist, discriminatory bigots, you assholes. Everyone has rights.