001. Real Name: Nope. Sorry. Does not compute. I might give it to ya'll one day, but that's not today. Maybe I should change the name of this meme to 99
Truths. Obviously, I'm a horrible liar. My pants are in flames.
002. Nickname[s]: I'll go by Nox, Noxx, or Noxxy. For the most part anyway. Other nicknames are not included because of the above question's invalidity. Let's change that to 98
003. Zodiac Sign: Libra. My birthday is Sept. 27. That is true. I've said it many times.
004. Male Or Female: Female, but sometimes I get angry about that...
005. Elementary school: What about it? I went to a lot of them. By the time I was in 9th Grade, I had been to 9 different schools. Such a bad kid I was.
006. Middle School: Disgusting. It's that preteen time when everybody should have just learned to shut the fuck up and get over themselves.
007. High School: I went to one high school. Surprisingly, my family didn't decide to uproot everybody and move AGAIN, like every other time. It's not really their fault. My dad was in the military.
008. Hair Color: Chestnut brown with natural red and blonde highlights that you can only see in the sun.
009. Long Or Short: People say my hair is long, but really, I'd say it's medium length. If you're still talking about hair. Otherwise, I'm tall (not long).
010. Loud Or Quiet: With people I don't know/don't like: It's like I'm a ghost. Otherwise, with friends, I'm fucking loud. Somebody shut me up.
011. Sweats Or Jeans: Jeans. They won't fall off my hips. I never liked sweats. They're just seemingly lazy.
012. Phone Or Camera: Camera? I don't talk to people much. If anything, I'm always on my laptop. No need for a phone, almost.
013. Health Freak: I ate an entire tub of ice cream. It was fucking delicious.
014. Drink Or Smoke: I just know once I move out of my parents house, I'm going to be slightly alcoholic. I LIKE it. That's probably not a good thing.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Boyfriend. He just gets more perfect every time I see him.
016. Sexual orientation: Bisexual. Like a 70%/30% to Men/Women. Ladies are prettier, but I'm more sexually attracted to men.
017. Piercings: One in each ear. I'm hoping to get a second set some time in my life.
018. Tattoos: None yet. I haven't decided what I want to get or where. So I'll wait until I find something so perfect, I'll want it always.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: Yes. Several times, but none recently. Came with flying to England when I was young because my dad was stationed there.
020. Car Accident: Yes. Unfortunately, it wrecked my car. (It wasn't my fault and nobody disagreed. He ran a red.)
021. Fist Fight: Um... Only if you count sparring in Karate class when I was like 12.
022. First piercing: My ears.
023. First Best Friend : Ever? Kimberly. From Elementary school. Sadly, we lost touch after we both moved.
024. First Instrument played: An electric keyboard? I was really little and I'm not sure if that counts as "playing".
025. First award: I don't remember. I'll say my birth certificate. Congrats to me, I made it out of the womb!
026. First Crush: My first big real crush was on a guy named Michael in 8th grade. He was an asshole, it turns out. I hated 8th grade and never saw those people again. Mainly, because it was my only year at a private school, I was the outcast, and I decided to go back into public school. (I only went because my mom was a 1st grade teacher there.)
027. First Language: English
028. First Big Vacation: My family went to Disney World and Universal Studios like seven or eight years ago. I'm dying to go back again. They didn't have the Harry Potter theme park. D:
029. Last Person you talked to: Boyfriend.
030. Last Person You Texted: Spousey.
031. Last Person You Watched: Boyfriend, as he walked away.
032. Last Food You Ate: Spree! The hard candy.
033. Last Movie You Watched: Movie? Hm... I just watched Doctor Who and I think that should count. But otherwise, I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (my favorite). I had my own little marathon.
034. Last Song You listened To: Scream by Avenged Sevenfold.
035. Last Thing You Bought: Spree and a Diet Dr. Pepper
036. Last Person You Hugged: Boyfriend.
037. Food: Battered and fried mushrooms, which I now know how to make.
038. Drinks: I really like Mike's Hard Lemonade, Red Wine, Orange Juice, and Root Beer. (Separately of course)
039. Clothing: My Harley Davidson biker boots. Unfortunately the sole is breaking apart on my left shoe!!!
040. Book: Inkheart (and the trilogy) and Harry Potter (the entire series).
041. Color: FREAKIN' PURPLE!!
042. Flower: Daffodils and Daisies.
043: Music: Metal.
044. Movies: This is too hard!! Don't ask. I love too many different movies, but Zombieland is always in my top ten.
045. Shoes: Chucks.
046. Subjects: Computer Science (Web Programming)
IN THE PAST YEAR I ... :
---"x" is for "yes"
047. [x] Kissed In The Rain
048. [x] Celebrated Halloween
049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken
050. [ ] Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone
051. [x] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052. [ ] Came Out of the Closet
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant
054. [ ] Had An Abortion
055. [ ] Done Something You've Regretted
056. [ ] Broke A Promise
057. [x] Kept A Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
060. [x] Pretended To Be Sick
061. [x] Left The Country
062. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
064. [ ] Ran A Mile
065. [x] Went To The Beach
066. [ ] Stayed Single
067. Eating: Doing this meme and waiting for class to start.
068. Drinking: Diet Dr. Pepper
069. Getting Ready To: Go to class
070. Listening To: Typing... in the distance. I'm in a computer lab...
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Avoid all forms of work possible.
072. Waiting For: Class to start.
073. Want Kids: Yes. In the future. When I'm financially and mentally secure and have a husband and a house... And I'd wait 'til I'm like 28 or 30 or something like that.
074. Want To Get Married: Yes. Eventually. When I'm out of school and have a job.
075. Careers in mind: Computer programmer and potential best selling author?
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL:
076. Lips Or Eyes: Eyes. Always eyes. One of the first things I notice.
077. Shorter Or Taller: Taller. It's hot.
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous: Spontaneous. Too much romance makes me want to puke.
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms: Arms. I have a thing for hanging on to them.
080. Sensitive Or Loud: Both. I need both. Senstive because I won't go without it. Loud because I'm quiet. Somebody needs to talk.
081. Hookup Or Relationship: Relationship.
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant: Troublemaker. Oh dear my deviousness.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: Nope. I only have one pair of glasses and I haven't lost them!!
084. Ran Away From Home: No. I learned from my sister not to. She ran away and got pregnant at 16!
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: I've held a weapon, but not in self-defense.
086. Killed Somebody: Who knows? I could have been sleep walking and never figured it out.
087. Broken Someone's Heart: My ex is still in love with me.
088. Been Arrested: Nope. Learned from my sister not to. She was caught shoplifting and drug dealing.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: No.
091. Miracles: Yeah.
092. Love At First Sight: NO.
093. Heaven: Yeah.
094. Santa Claus: No.
096. Magic: YES.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: YES.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: No
099. Do You Believe In God: Yes?
100. Post As 100 Truths And Tag five People: THIS ISN'T A TRUTH YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH! NOW I ONLY HAVE 97
THE SACRIFICES AND MAY WE NEVER FORGETMY ETERNAL SACRIFICE:
Also, you may volunteer as tribute.
That does not release another from the sacrifices list.